Saturday, March 20, 2010

Changes

Change is going to come into our lives during one time or another. There have been a lot of changes happening in mine. I'm grateful for them, however it still stinks at times. I mean come on, does anyone really like change? Not me! I'm actually the worst when it comes to change, I get cranky, short-tempered, and act like the world is coming to an end. The changes in my life are going really well! Anyway, I know it was a short post, however, very theraputic! I need to try and remember to post more often!

2 comments:

KColton said...

I completely agree with you! Change sucks even if it's good change I still get scared! Good luck with everything!

Melissa said...

I agree with you Nikki about change. I don't like it either and it can be hard at times. Just remember our Heavenly Father knows what is best. I wish you the best in all you do and keep the blog updated when you can.